PowerPact Circuit Breakers Product Overview
PowerPact™ H-frame Moulded Case Circuit Breakers give you the right combination of features and performance to satisfy circuit breaker requirements. They deliver unmatched design flexibility across the entire range of 15 A to 150 A offering the benefits of a flexible, modular circuit breaker.
- Available in 2-3 pole design
- Available from 15-150A at up to 600 Vac and 250 Vdc
- Interrupting ratings (AIR) include D-14 kA, G-18 kA, J-25 kA, L-50 kA and R-100 kA at 600 Vac and 20 kA at 250 Vdc
- Available in standard (80%) or 100% rating
- Common mounting holes, handle locations and trim dimensions across the range allow design standardization using PowerPact H- and J-frame circuit breakers
- Thermal magnetic: Circuit protection provided by individual thermal (overload) and magnetic (short circuit) sensing elements in each pole.
- Standard electronic: Adjustable overcurrent protection including long-time, instantaneous, and optional short-time.
- Ammeter: Adjustable long-time, short-time, instantaneous and optional ground fault protection is coupled with integrated current metering and maintenance indicators.
- Energy: Power and energy metering is integrated with exceptional long-time, shorttime, instantaneous, and optional ground fault protections. Beyond energy metering, this trip unit delivers many advanced functions including power quality (harmonics) measurement.
- Available with field-interchangeable trip units
- Common accessories across the range of PowerPact Moulded Case Circuit Breakers allow users to make late specification changes
- A wide range of field-installable accessories allows customers to reduce inventory without sacrificing flexibility
- Broad offering of operating mechanisms and ratings specifically designed to be used as the main panel disconnect for control panel applications
- IEC Style Rotary Operating Handles
- NEMA 9421 Door Mounted Rotary Operating Mechanism
- NEMA 9422 Flange Mounted Operating Mechanism in two styles – bracket mounted or cable operated
- Equipped with a unique snap-in terminal design that makes converting between busbar and lug options easy
- Easy to install, extremely versatile, a wide variety of terminal options include mechanical lugs, crimp lugs, power distribution lugs, and lug shields
- Available in Unit mount (lug-lug, rear, bus bar), I-line or Drawout constructions
- 2-3 pole automatic molded case switches available at 150A
- CSA C22.2 No. 5, UL 489 Listed, NEMA, NMX, VDE, BS, CCC, IEC certified and CE marked for global acceptance
How to videos
Mounting Shunt / Undervoltage Trip
Configuring Trip Units via Display
Installing Toggle Extension
Installing SDE Adapter Kit
Installing PowerPact™ Breaker into I-Line
- Reliable circuit protection for your application
- Flexible and simple offer, with proven performance
- Save time in electrical design, mounting, and wiring
- Tackle last minute changes: one-click field installable accessories and the widest range of operating mechanisms.
- Series Ratings with downstream Circuit Breakers
- World-wide availability
- Electrical Distribution Equipment
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Oil & Gas
- Water WasterWater