GHA is compact and modular switchgear incorporating the reliability of vacuum circuit breaker technology with gas-insulation. GHA is designed as functional modules, which are connected using the reliable and innovative B-link connectors. This compact and reliable equipment is suitable for a wide range of applications, performs in highly polluted environments, and is designed to be installed next to a wall.
GHA by Schneider Electric Your Cost-Effective Medium Voltage Switchboard Solution
GHA. A Medium Voltage switchgear solution by Schneider Electric
- Rated voltage: 38kV
- Single and double busbar
- Insulation level:
- Power frequency withstand voltage: 80kV
- Lightning impulse withstand voltage: 185kV peak
- Rated current: up to 2500A
- Short time withstand current: 40kA / 3s
- Arc Resistant: IEEE C37.20.7 type 2B 40kA/0.5s or IEC 62271-200 classification IAC ALFR 40kA/1s
- Module width: 600-1000 mm
- Intelligent Gas Density Information System (IDIS)
- CTs and VTs accessible outside the gas tank
- VTs are isolated with integrated grounding switch
Maximize safety and reduce space even for the most demanding applications.
- No gas handling during installation, extension work, or switchgear replacement
- Innovative fault-tolerant busbar link "B-link"
- Intuitive operating interface with active mimic bus
- Environmentally compatible through sealed-for-life design and easy to recycle system
GHA has been designed to meet the needs of indoor substations for heavy duty, highly polluted, and very sensitive applications including oil & gas, MMM, water/wastewater facilities, utilities, wind farms, and data centers. GHA is a reliable, economical investment for use in main-feeder and main-tie-main applications, among others.