Schneider Electric’s indoor electric vehicle (EV) charging solution should be mounted indoors by a licensed electrical contractor. Our EV charging stations are specifically designed to withstand several hours of use on a daily basis. Advanced versions feature intelligent communication and smart-grid integration options.
- Input/output current: 30 A
- Input/output voltage: 240 Vac
- Enclosure type: indoor (NEMA 1)
- SAE J1772 compatible
- Cable length: 18 ft.
- Enclosure dimension (in inches): 9.53W x 12.73H x 4.36D
- Cable holder included
- Charging Access: unrestricted
- Integral ground fault interrupter set at 5mA that meets the UL definition for people protection
- Automatic recovery and restart after ground fault interrupt or main power loss
- Ground monitor
- User-friendly LEDs to display status like charging, detected fault, power, etc.
- Option to have advanced metering functionality to collect and monitor energy and demand profile data