Schneider Electric’s outdoor electrical vehicle (EV) charging solutions are durable enough to be mounted outdoors for daily, all-season use. They can be used in both residential and/or commercial applications. Optional advanced metering functionality to collect and monitor energy and demand profile data is also available. Advanced versions feature additional networking and communication features.
Level II Basic Outdoor Features and Specifications
- Input/output current: 30 A
- Input/output voltage: 208/240 Vac
- Enclosure type: outdoor (NEMA 3R/12)
- SAE J1772 compatible
- Cable length: 18 ft.
- Enclosure dimension (in inches)
- Wall: 13.11W x 18.11H x 6.45D
- Pedestal: 13W x 56H x 6.6D
- Cable holder included
- Charging access: unrestricted or restricted
- Integral ground fault interrupter set at 5mA that meets the UL definition for people protection
- Automatic recovery and restart after ground fault interrupt or main power loss
- Ground monitor
- User friendly LEDs to display status like charging, fault, power etc.
- Available in various options
- Single/dual units
- Extremely durable RFID key fob authentication
- Option to have advanced metering functionality to collect and monitor energy and demand profile data