The Lighting Manager-Z10 provides standardized automatic lighting control capabilities based on time of day schedules and/or ambient light level measurements. The functions performed by the Lighting Manager-Z10 system replaces or eliminates the need for the following conventional controls:
- Mechanical timeclocks or electronic timers.
- Panelboard or multi-pole contactors.
- Operator controlled switches for lighting.
- Field wiring of multiple boxes and control systems.
Features of the Lighting Manager-Z10 include:
- Expandable up to 16 inputs and 10 outputs
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time (DST) adjustments
- Hard override for each controlled output with visual indication
- Program stored in an EEPROM flash memory
- Removable backup memory card for current program storage and easy downloading of upgraded programs
The Lighting Manager-Z10 is a UL Listed and is certified for compliance with CA Title 24 requirements for both Automatic Time Switch Control and Automatic Daylighting Control applications.