Harmony XVGU is an innovative monolithic tower light with USB cable connection, easy to configure, easy to install, and with an unique design.
- Easy to configure User configuration is done on location through Vijeo Designer on Magelis™ HMI devices which also intelligently manage all power and signalling.
The 256 signalling patterns provide the users with much needed flexibility and gives clear visibility into the status of their machines. Flexible settings include:
- 64 colour combinations based on red, orange, green, and blue
- flash patterns that can be set to fast or slow
- buzzer tones that can be adjusted to sound at low, high or constant level, or set to be inactive
- Simple installation No wiring is required between the tower light and the HMI advanced panels. Harmony XVGU comes with a pre-assembled USB cable that is very simple to connect directly to the HMI. Two mounting techniques are available – 100mm pole mounting, or direct mounting, both methods require fixing plate which is delivered with the tower light.
- Unique design The Harmony XVGU tower light is a unique, one-piece LED tower design, Ø 60 mm, with a built-in USB cable provided with a clamp to prevent unintended removal. Fully transparent, the tower is constructed of three colour signalling layers and a buzzer unit.With only two reference numbers to quote, the order process is very simple.
Harmony XVGU is an innovative and intelligent monolithic tower light, very easy to configure throught the HMI and very easy to install while no wiring is required.
- Beverage & Tobacco Machinery
- Machine Tools
- Materials Handling
- Semiconductor Machinery