The Powerlink® Device Power Supply is used to distribute power on a C-Bus™ network. Placed at critical points on the network, device power supplies will provide the current necessary for operating a variety of passive C-Bus devices.
A Powerlink Device Power Supply consists of a C-Bus 8M enclosure containing one or two C-Bus Power Supplies (120 or 277 V AC).
- Surface-mount NEMA 1 enclosure, with cover
- Unit and C-Bus LEDs indicate the status of the line voltage and the network
- Sources up to 700 mA to the C-Bus network
- 120 V or 277 V AC models available
- UTP connection jumper included for dual supply
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Market
- Commercial Office Buildings