The Powerlink Device Router allows the exchange of data between a Powerlink NF3000G3C controller and C-Bus devices. This unidirectional device router receives data from C-Bus input devices such as keypads and touch screens and sends data to C-Bus output devices such as relays.
The device router consists of a C-Bus 8M enclosure containing a PC Interface and a Power Supply (120 V AC or 277 V AC). Communication between the device router and the NF3000G3C controller is made with the included 50-foot serial cable.
Surface-mount NEMA 1 enclosure, with cover
- Unit, Unit/Comms, and C-Bus LEDs indicate the status of data transmission and power to the unit and the network
- System network clock for synchronizing communications data
- Network power source, supplying up to 350 mA
- 120 V AC or 277 V AC models available
- Serial cable, 50 ft
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Market
- Commercial Office Buildings