Remote Mount Controllers (RMC), Powerlink electronics can be mounted externally to the panelboard, freeing up valuable circuit spaces. RMCs are also useful in applications where access to panelboards is not permitted. RMCs include all the necessary hardware including enclosure, controller, Class 2 barrier kits, and power supply. All of the components are factory assembled and tested for proper operation.
Saves Time and Money: RMCs are easy-to-install for retrofit applications. They mount quickly and easily to reduce costly installation and downtime.
Power and Flexibility: add lighting control to any new or existing panelboard application.
RMCs are available with any POWERLINK G3 system — it’s the perfect fit.
- NEMA 1 enclosure with hinged door for access to controller and connections.
- Compact dimensions–12 in. x 12 in. x 6 in. (305 mm x 305 mm x 152 mm)
- Integral power supply for connection to 120 V, 240 V, and 277 V systems.
- Full range of POWERLINK G3 controller options
- UL Listed 916 Energy Management Equipment
- Low power consumption – 20 VA max.
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Market
- Commercial Office Buildings