EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Mobile
Optimizes efficiency and accuracy of field work
Flexible solution for field mobility workflows
EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Mobile (formerly known ArcFM™ Mobile) solutions provide utilities everything they need – from viewing and querying facility information, tracing networks, making redline changes and markups, and editing features and attributes, to applying as-built changes to creating and as-builting work order designs.
Schneider Electric's EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Mobile offers many key benefits such as:
- Single Computing Environment for field and desktop
- Fast and transparent data synchronization
- Configurable interface to support a range of user skills
- Flexibility to support various work flows
- Geodatabase is a personal geodatabase on the field units that contains a snapshot of in-place facilities, made from an as-built version. It is kept current by regular extractions. Users can create subsets of the entire service territory to support specific administrative areas.
- Mobile Packet contains the information that needs to go to and from the field and includes the features, graphics, and other relevant data, such as compatible units, that support full, round-trip editing.
- File Transport is the transport mechanism for sending and receiving via FTP or network file copy. The files are compressed and only contain delta changes.
- Data Synchronization is the means for synchronizing the data contained in the packets with the enterprise and field geodatabases, based on a configurable workflow.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now