EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Web (formerly known ArcFM Server) allows your organization to deploy spatially-aware applications, with data managed by the ArcFM Solution, over the web in a familiar environment. ArcFM Server consists of the following:
- EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Web Services – Foundation for supporting a service-oriented architecture (SOA) across the enterprise. It provides server extensions for key EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Solution functionality as well as access to the EcoStruxure™ ArcFM framework of editing and business rule enforcement objects, including EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Properties, EcoStruxure™ ArcFM AutoUpdaters, and EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Model Names.
- EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Server Silverlight SDK – A rich set of development tools that allows a developer to extend the viewing functionality of Esri’s ArcGIS® API Microsoft Silverlight/WPF.
- EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Server Silverlight Sample page – A sample application that shows some of the options available in the SDK. We give you code to build your Silverlight page tailored for your users.
- EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Solution Resource Center – Provides downloads for the latest version of the SDKYou can try out specific Silverlight functionality, such as traces, using a sample map, and then download the C# and XAML code necessary to add that tool to your custom EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Web application.
Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Web offers key benefits:
- More data available to more people – EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Web Services allows GIS information to be accessed across multiple departments within an organization
- Ability to deploy spatially-aware applications over the Web in a familiar environment
- Electric, gas, and water traces
- Display Namer
- Attribute Viewer
- Identify Tool
- EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Locator Tool