Galaxy 4000 offers centralized 3 phase UPS power protection with the reliability of the Galaxy product family. Ideal for small to medium data centers, facilities and transportation, the Galaxy 4000 offers on-line double conversion technology for true isolation between input and output. Availability is achieved through zero transfer time for critical loads. The Network Management Card with temperature monitoring provides remote power management and monitoring through a simple Web/SNMP interface and provides integration with StruxureWare Data Center Expert. Serviceability is greatly enhanced by front panel access and includes start-up service for increased configurability. All these features make the Galaxy 4000 the easiest UPS in its class to install, manage and maintain.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Automatic internal bypass - Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Dual mains input - Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Two 42 Postion Power Panels - Provides breaker positions for distribution to racks and power zones
- Multiple distribution options - Superior design flexibility enables a wide range of customer requirements to be addressed.
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Multiple levels of service - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Technical support - Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.