- Reboot equipment remotely - Saves dispatching technicians to remote locations.
- Event logging - Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
- Data logging - Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis.
- Scheduled shutdown and reboot - Customize shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs.
- Notification - Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Enterprise management system compatible - Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) across SNMPv1 and SNMPv3 using the PowerNet MIB
- Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert - An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Radius support - Use an existing radius server to securely authenticate, authorize, and account for your APC device.
- Multi-tier user access - Supports up to four access levels - Administrator, Device User, Read-Only User and Network-only User - with user name and password requirements.
- Password security - User-selectable password with strong password rules and reset password mechanism.
- Network Shutdown - Reliable network-based shutdown of multiple servers
- Flash upgradeable firmware - Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Browser Accessible - View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
- Fault notification - Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
- Remote device management - Enable management of your UPS by connecting it directly to the network.