Features• Type 1 SPD configuration (depending on model)
• NEMA 1 or 4X rating
• High-energy suppression circuit that provides 10 modes of suppression from 100,000 to 480,000 peak Amps of surge current rating per phase
• Optional enhanced EMI/RFI filtering (Sine Wave Tracking) module
• Advanced Diagnostics allow for visual indication/testing of the suppressor's functionality
• Suppression Status Alarms provide multiple methods of alarm notification
• Coordinated Fuse Technology allows disconnection methods for thermal and high-current events.
• External panel SPDs mount adjacent to the equipment through a conduit connection and as close to the circuit breaker as possible in order to reduce lead lengths and improve surge suppression.
• Optional Remote monitor displays the alarm status of the SPD up to 1000 feet from the unit
• Optional Flush Mount Kits can be used on 120 – 240 kA EMA and EBA series devices. Devices with integral switch require a 20-inch flush mounting collar.
• Optional integral switch provides a mechanical means to electrically isolate the entire surge suppressor before opening the enclosure door to facilitate servicing of the unit’s components