· High-density, space-saving design
· Common accessories across TeSys range to maximize convenience and reduce inventory
· Replaceable coils require no tools for easy installation
· UL Listed, CSA Certified, and CE marked
· Sizes 00-2 terminals offer IP 2X finger safe protection
· Reversing starters electrically and mechanically interlocked
· Pre-mounted on a baseplate with busbar interconnection for quick, simple installation
· Class 10/20 selectable Motor Logic solid state overload relays
· Snap-on front and side mount accessories for easy installation
Starters use Motor Logic solid state overload relays in Class 10/20 selectable with a wide 3:1 current adjustment range.
Starters with bimetal overload relays can be assembled using TeSys N contactors and TeSys bimetal overload relays for Sizes 00 through 2. Bimetal overload relays are available in Class 10 and Class 20 design, with and without single-phase sensitivity.
Commercial Office Buildings