Wireless remote control for hoisting applications
Harmony eXLhoist wireless remote control allows you to control your load with a single hand and combine easily your movements.
Schneider Electric is the only worldwide automation supplier to offer a complete range of hoisting solutions, from simple control systems to global automation solutions. Benefit from our expertise and many years of experience in the market to help you to find the right solution at every stage of your installation life cycle.
Designed for intuitive operationRobust performance and safety compliance
The position of the buttons enables easy one-hand operation.
- In-built protection against unintended operation is compliant with SIL1, PL c
- Wireless emergency stop is certified SIL3, PL e
- Aligned with new wireless safety standards. Maximize the uptime of application
- New battery technology
- Up to 50 systems running simultaneously
- Automatic remote device replacement without intervention at the base station Unrestricted worldwide use:
- Global compatible 2.4GHz frequency All the key diagnostic data at your fingertips
- Remote diagnostics capabilities See additional links to discover the richness of Harmony range.
BenefitsHarmony eXLhoist brings you a new efficiency by providing:
- One hand operation thanks to intuitive pushbuttons disposition: the operator controls the crane without focusing on the buttons, but concentrates on the load.
- Operator protection: Harmony eXLhoist prevents from unexpected operations and protect your operator, equipment, and load.
- High availability: charge time for the battery is only 15 minutes for 30h runtime, so you do not need a back-up. In addition, the battery working life is up to five years, which is double the life of a traditional battery
- Unrestricted worldwide use: the globally compatible 2.4GHz frequency used enables you to deploy the same solution worldwide and standardize your spare parts stock. It also prevents interference between many remote control stations, allowing up to 50 systems running simultaneously.
- Industrial cranes
- Construction cranes: tower cranes and self errecting cranes
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now