Types of IFE InterfaceThere are two part numbers of the IFE interface:
- LV434001 - IFE Ethernet interface for one circuit breaker
This type of IFE interface is an Ethernet interface for PowerPact™, and Masterpact™ circuit breakers.
The IFE interface with part number LV434001 completely replaces the IFE interface with part number LV434010.
- LV434002 - IFE Ethernet switchboard server
This type of IFE interface is an Ethernet interface for PowerPact, and Masterpact circuit breakers and a server for Modbus-SL (serial line) connected devices.
The main features of IFE interface are:
- Dual Ethernet port for simple daisy chain connection
- Device profile web service for discovery of the IFE interface on the local area network (LAN)
- ULP compliant for location of the IFE interface in the switchboard
- Ethernet interface for PowerPact, and Masterpact circuit breakers
- Server for Modbus-SL connected devices (only for the IFE server with the part number LV434002)
- Embedded setup webpages
- Embedded monitoring webpages
- Embedded control webpages
- Built-in email alarm notification for circuit breaker connected to IFE interface.
How to Videos
• Capability of sending alarms over emails
• Dual Ethernet port for simple daisy chain connection
• DIN rail mounting device
• Embedded Web pages for energy monitoring and control
• Master for Modbus Serial Line port