Realift Rod Pump Control was engineered specifically for rod pumping in artificial lift system applications such as oil field pumping operations. Designed to operate in harsh environments and remote locations, Realift Rod Pump can be deployed either for a stand-alone pump jack controller or as part of an enterprise oil field strategy
RPC plus Configurable Rod Pump Controller
The SCADAPack 535 E RTU-based RPC plus offers a fully robust and open automation platform for controlling and monitoring rod pump well sites. This solution is ideal for wells that require rod pump control and well site automation.
The SCADAPack RTU-based platform offers many features include:
- A state-of-the-art, dual-core, 32-bit processor RTU and optional operator interface display. An optional long-haul data radio is also available
- Downhole, surface, torque and timed control modes
- Availability of second IEC-61131 resource to develop custom well site application
- AGA calculation for flow measurement
- Stop/start control of non-electric motors and across-the-line starters, based on well conditions
single Rod Pump Controller (sRPC)
The SCADAPack 334E RTU-based sRPC offers simple features for controlling and monitoring rod pump well sites. This solution is ideal for stripper wells where operators are looking for a cost-effective solution to monitor their well production and obtain accurate records of rod pump operations.
The SCADAPack RTU-based platform offers many features including:
- A start-of-the-art, dual-core, 32-bit processor RTU and optional operator interface display. An optional long-haul data radio is also available.
- Downhole, surface, and timed control modes
- Stop/start control of non-electric motors and across-the-line starters based on well conditions
- Extend well life by stopping rod parting, fluid pound and gas lock
- Lower Operating Expenses with fewer site visits and lower maintenance costs
- Access vital pump, motor, dynamometer card, and trend data in real-time
- Optimize Energy Efficiency through improved performance of every stroke
- Lower Costs with Quick Installation
- sRPC and RPC plus builder's kits can be used for integration with a VSD panel or with existing customer panels
- End users can leverage remote monitoring and configuration of the RPC offers through the Vijeo™ Air app available for both Apple® and Android platforms