FeaturesK1/K2 series, 12 and 20 A rating :
universal modular range for control in industry and the building trade
- Stepping switches with 2 to 5 positions
- Changeover switches with 1 to 4 poles
- Ammeter and voltmeter selector switches
- Lockable keyswitches
- Multi-fixing or Ø 22 mm fixing, plastic and metal
- Faceplate 45 x 45 mm
K10 series, 10 A rating :
dedicated to process control.
- Compact dimensions
- Easy integration in Ø 16 or 22 mm hole
- Selection functions
K30 to K150 series, 32 to 150 A rating :
dedicated to direct control for simple machines.
- Changeover and starting functions
Let yourself be guided with total simplicity
A complete offer with its 3 adapted ranges, K series switches combine simplicity of setup with flexibility:
different fixing methods, complete products or components for customer assembly (bodies used with sub-bases and heads from the Harmony range, etc)
- Industry and the building trade: to make up operator panels and consoles. They can be used for direct control of simple machines and process control.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now