View in the Digest online calatogue.
3-Phase Pad-Mounted Transformers, for use on underground power distribution systems, are best suited for commercial applications in public access areas and where underground service is required. These transformers meet modern design requirements for flexibility and provide a visually pleasing installation. Construction allows installations in locations accessible to the general public without the need for protective fencing or vaults. Standard Liquid-filled sizes range from 75 to 5000 kVA with optional kVA ratings up to 20,000 kVA.Features:
- UL listed
- Factory Mutual Listing option
- High efficiency per DOE 2016 Standards
- Sealed tank construction
- Mineral oil or Less Flammable Seed oil
- Higher standard impulse levels than dry type units
- Self-cooled overload capabilities
- Copper or aluminum windings
- Primary Fusing options
- Surge arrester options
- Secondary busway connection option
Liquid Filled Pad Mounts are ideally suited for apartment buildings, schools, hospitals, shopping centers, or industrial sites.