It is estimated, that modern homes have up to $15,000 worth of electronics, and may experience up to 100 surges per month that can degrade or damage your electronics shortening their life. Enjoy piece of mind, while saving time and money on installation with the industry’s easiest to install whole home Surge Protective Device.
Schneider Electric brand Surgelogic Homeline loadcenter SPD’s utilize high-energy circuitry that provides surge suppression from severe transient activity. Each MOV is individually fused. Directly connected to the equipment bus, the CHOM250PSPD delivers superior surge suppression performance by eliminating lead lengths.
Quick Plug-on Neutral device for use in a Homeline Plug-on Neutral load centers. The SPD requires two adjacent mounting spaces. Homeline Plug-on Neutral SPD is the quickest way to install whole home surge protection, and ease of installation saves time and money.
The CHOM250PSPD warranty is 5 year/$50,000 downstream connected equipment protection
The Homeline Plug-on Neutral Surge Protective Device Advantage
- Whole Home Surge Protection for use with Schneider Electric Homeline Plug-on Neutral load centers
- Plug-on Neutral connectivity — Easy to install, no wiring needed
- Provides whole home surge protection for electronics that may or may not be protected by surge strips. 50kA surge current capacity from internal and external surges
- Easy-to-understand visual status: LED indicator lights: Lets you know when the SPD is actively protecting your home
- Peace of mind: 5 year/$50,000 connected equipment limited liability warranty