HomeLine™ Circuit Breakers
Smart, Safe, and Reliable
Engineered for value, Homeline™ Circuit Breakers are designed for fast installation, reliability, and superior circuit protection. With industry leading innovations and exclusive features, Homeline Circuit Breakers are the smart, safe, reliable choice.
Engineered for value, Schneider Electric HomeLine™ Circuit Breakers are designed for fast installation, reliability, and superior circuit protection. With industry leading innovations and exclusive features, Schneider Electric Homeline Circuit Breakers are the smart, safe, and reliable choice.
Schneider Electric is the industry leader in circuit protection with a long-standing reputation for quality and reliability. Schneider Electric offers HomeLine a wide range of circuit breakers to meet Canadian Electric Code requirements and provide superior electrical safety, including: Dual Function, 1- and 2-Pole Combination Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters (CAFIs), and Arc-D-Tect CAFI Circuit Breakers.
- Provides overload and short circuit protection.
- Accepts Al/Cu conductors.
- Accepts 60/75°C wire up to 40A, 75°C wire over 40A.
- CSA listed for HACR (Heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment).
- Standard – 25.4mm / 1" per pole
- Twin – 12.7mm / ½" per pole
- Quad – 12.7mm / ½" per pole
- SWD (switching duty) rated for 25.4mm / 1" 15A and 20A breakers.
Suitable for switching 120Vac fluorescent lighting loads.
- CSA approved to only install in Canadian Homeline™ Loadcentres.
- Exclusive Qwik-Open™ protection is standard on all 15 A and 20A circuit breakers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now