QO / QOB Circuit Breakers
Premium miniature circuit breakers
Exclusive Visi-Trip® indicator provides clear and instant identification of a tripped circuit breaker. CAFI, GFI, Dual Function, Tandem, and more
The industry leader in circuit protection is easily recognized by the industry's only trip indicator—the red Visi-Trip® Indicator makes it easy to spot a tripped circuit breaker. Compact 3/4 in. wide format for one-pole circuit breakers helps minimize panel space and footprint. The Square D® exclusive Qwik-Open® protection is standard on all 15 A and 20 A circuit breakers— trip reaction within 1/60th of a second. No other circuit breaker trips faster.
A comprehensive selection of 10kA rated circuit breakers is available including:
- QO® one-pole standard circuit breakers (10 A to 70 A)
- QO two-pole standard circuit breakers (10 A to 200A)
- QO three-pole standard circuit breakers (10 A to 100 A)
- QO tandem circuit breakers (15 A to 20 A)
- QO ground-fault circuit interrupters (1- and 2-pole, 15 A to 60 A; 3-pole 15 A - 50 A)
- QO-EPD circuit breakers with 30 mA equipment ground-fault protection (1-pole, 2-pole, 15 A to 60 A; 3-pole, 15 A - 50 A)
- Square D arc-fault circuit interrupters (1-pole, 15 A and 20 A)
- Square D combination arc-fault circuit interrupters (1-pole, 15 A and 20 A)
- QO-K circuit breakers, key operated (1-pole, 10 A to 30A)
- QO-SWN circuit breakers with switch neutral common trip, NEC 514-5 (2- and 3-pole, 10 A to 50 A)
- QO-HID circuit breakers for circuits feeding fluorescent or high intensity discharge (1-, 2-, and 3-pole, 15 A to 50 A)
- A full line of factory installed accessories, such as shunt trips, auxiliary switches and alarm switches, is also available.
- QO sub-feed lugs, 2-pole rated 60A, 125A and 225A; 3-pole rated 125A.
- Additional products available with interrupting ratings of 22kA, 42kA and 65kA.
Plug-on QO circuit breakers are for use in QO load centers, NQ panelboards or Speed-D switchboard distribution panels. Bolt-on QOB circuit breakers are for use in NQOD panelboards.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now