The industry leader in circuit protection is easily recognized by the industry's only trip indicator—the red Visi-Trip® Indicator makes it easy to spot a tripped circuit breaker. Compact 3/4 in. wide format for one-pole circuit breakers helps minimize panel space and footprint. The Square D® exclusive Qwik-Open® protection is standard on all 15 A and 20 A circuit breakers— trip reaction within 1/60th of a second. No other circuit breaker trips faster.
A comprehensive selection of 10kA rated circuit breakers is available including:
- QO® one-pole standard circuit breakers (10 A to 70 A)
- QO two-pole standard circuit breakers (10 A to 200A)
- QO three-pole standard circuit breakers (10 A to 100 A)
- QO tandem circuit breakers (15 A to 20 A)
- QO ground-fault circuit interrupters (1- and 2-pole, 15 A to 60 A; 3-pole 15 A - 50 A)
- QO-EPD circuit breakers with 30 mA equipment ground-fault protection (1-pole, 2-pole, 15 A to 60 A; 3-pole, 15 A - 50 A)
- Square D arc-fault circuit interrupters (1-pole, 15 A and 20 A)
- Square D combination arc-fault circuit interrupters (1-pole, 15 A and 20 A)
- QO-K circuit breakers, key operated (1-pole, 10 A to 30A)
- QO-SWN circuit breakers with switch neutral common trip, NEC 514-5 (2- and 3-pole, 10 A to 50 A)
- QO-HID circuit breakers for circuits feeding fluorescent or high intensity discharge (1-, 2-, and 3-pole, 15 A to 50 A)
- A full line of factory installed accessories, such as shunt trips, auxiliary switches and alarm switches, is also available.
- QO sub-feed lugs, 2-pole rated 60A, 125A and 225A; 3-pole rated 125A.
- Additional products available with interrupting ratings of 22kA, 42kA and 65kA.
Plug-on QO circuit breakers are for use in QO load centers, NQ panelboards or Speed-D switchboard distribution panels. Bolt-on QOB circuit breakers are for use in NQOD panelboards.