Square D QO loadcentres have been the choice of professional contractors in Canada for over 50 years. Rugged design, high quality and proven performance that residential, multi-residential and commercial applications demand, have make QO circuit breakers and loadcentres an industry leader.
Our Qwik-Open (QO) circuit breaker technology provides superior electrical protection and has never been duplicated. Innovative solutions such as our Surgebreaker® Plus whole house surge protection and Arc-D-tect® arc fault circuit interrupters provide additional protection for the electrical system of a home.
Three phase QO loadcentres provide the same superior circuit protection in a smaller foot print, low cost solution for light commercial and industrial applications, where a full featured distribution panel is not required. For these applications QO circuit breakers are available with higher interrupting ratings and accessories such as alarm contacts and shunt trips.
QO circuit breakers feature:
- 1-pole, 2-pole or 3-pole breakers
- Visi-Trip(R mark) indication make it easy users to locate a tripped breaker
- Qwik-Open (R mark) for superior circuit protection
- Combination Slot / Robertson on wiring terminals for fast installation
- GFCI and Spa Packs for protection near water
- CAFI offer time-saving diagnosis to aid trouble shooting
- Lifetime warranty is offered on all QO circuit breakers
QO loadcentres feature:
- Split neutral bars for tidy wiring
- Multiple ground bar locations to customized the panel to your needs
- Flexible and convenient main and branch breaker knockouts
- Spring loaded self-adjusting surface / flush trim reduces installation time
- Low profile bus bars and insulated shielding improved safety and protection
- Tin-plated one-piece copper bus helps prevent corrosion and ensures superior performance
- Backed-out screws on neutral, ground a and twin and quad breaker terminals
- Factory removed main breaker knockout
- Lifetime warranty is offered on all QO loadcentres
How to Video's
QO Load Center Label Location
- QO™ Plug-on Neutral Load Centers allow Plug-on Neutral Circuit Breakers to connect directly to the neutral bar without the pigtail. This solution provides faster installation, saves wire, frees gutter space as well as faster and easier wiring.
- Qwik-grip™ wire management system eliminates most knockout removal, eliminates most box connectors and speeds up and simplifies rough-ins. A state of the art wire management system that lets you move on the next job quicker.
- QO™ Load Centers are compatible with Wiser Energy™ Smart Home Monitor which provides real-time home energy usage, notifications when devices turn on or off, and goals to track savings. Using the Square D™ version of the Sense app, keep tabs on your home anywhere from your phone.
- Backed Out Neutral Screws save labor and installation time.
- Straight-in mains wiring and uniform termination lugs help minimize service cable bends, cutting waste and saving installation time.
- Convertible mains allow fast field conversion between main breaker and main lugs to meet changing job requirements.
- Standard 22,000/10,000 ampere series short circuit current rating on main breaker load centers provides increased application capability.
- QO three-phase main circuit breaker panels can be field upgraded to provide 100,000A short circuit current ratings.
- Single, captive interior mounting screw can't be lost. Interior mounts quickly and can easily be removed during rough-in for paint or theft protection.
- Split branch neutral with up to 50% more terminations than UL requirement -- simplifies wiring and reduces clutter.
- Indoor enclosures designed to rotate 180 degrees to accommodate top or bottom service entrance feed, saving expensive service cable.
- Combination slot/square-drive neutral, ground, and cover screw accommodate both standard flat blade screwdrivers and square-head drivers. Three ground bar mounting locations (left, right, and end) make it easier to wire.
 Look for Qwik-grip included commercial references