Square D Meter Centres are designed to provide a compact and versatile metering and distribution centre to suit today's residential, and industrial markets.
All metering stacks are shipped from the factory with meter sockets and vertical bus bars pre-installed, and require a minimum of on site labour time to install the circuit breakers and main bus links.
All meter stacks are designed for CSA Type A “cold metering” in which
the individual sub-service breakers are connected on the line side of the
meter sockets thereby protecting the meter and all electrical equipment
installed subsequent to it.
600V Meter Centres feature a 4-high 125A 7-jaw meter stack, plus a 1-high and 4-high 200A 7-jaw meter stack. No other metering system provides the same advantages of installation convenience and subsequent time-saving economy.
These features, along with the modular design, produce a top quality
Meter Centre that will provide dependable service well into the future.
• 100/125A, and 200A meter sockets with 4, 5, or 7 Jaws
• Meter stacks rated at 240V max. single or three phase, and 600V max. three phase
• Up to 200A sub-service capacity
• 2 or 3-pole sub-service circuit breakers
• Left-hand or right-hand entry available on all meter stacks
• Provision for top and/or bottom exiting of sub-service load
wiring from all meter stacks
• CSA Type A “cold metering”
• Combined 125/200A meter stacks
• “Hook and Hang” provision/mounting rail
• Painted to an ASA49 grey finish