The Model 6 Motor Control Centre Altistart Soft Start product offer provides a pre-engineered, integrated package consisting of a combination disconnect and soft start controller for reduced voltage starting.
- Custom performance – available as pre-engineered and built-to-order to provide optimal performance to meet specific application requirements.
- Increased functionality – units integrate the advanced features of the Altistart 48 Soft Start.
- Linear torque control – features patented Torque Control System (TCS) for both starting and stopping conditions.
- Seismic rating – seismically qualified as defined in the International Code Counsel Evaluation Service (ICC ES) Acceptance Criteria for Seismic Qualification Testing of Nonstructural Components (AC156).
- Protective features – thermal motor protection by I2t calculation with phase loss detection and protection from excessive starts, with overload and underload protection for the machine.
- Torque Control System – the advanced functionality of the Altistart 48 Soft Start and its patented Torque Control System develops only the torque needed to accelerate the load. The starter provides a constant acceleration rate that is independent of the motor load and controls machine torque during both acceleration and deceleration. Traditional voltage or current limiting systems used by the competition, the motor torque changes according to the speed and load, and acceleration / deceleration ramps are machine dependent.
- Improved line frequency tolerance - extended line frequency drift tolerance to cover both steady and transient states.
- Enhanced product options