VPI Power-Dry II™ Transformers
Cost effective, dry solution for a wide range of industrial applications
Square D™ Power-Dry II™ vacuum-pressure impregnated transformers are designed for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications.
Square D® Power-Dry II™ vacuum-pressure impregnated transformers are particularly suited for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications. This VPI process saturates the dielectric material, which contributes to its long life and durability. The secondary windings are constructed with sheet conductors and NOMEX® insulation.
- UL listed
- High efficiency per DOE 2016 Standards
- Available as stand-alone or in a substation line up
- Optional fan cooling provides 33 1/3% increase in capacity
- Established service and reliability record that is unequaled among dry type units
- Retro-fit applications
- Excellent for indoor use
- No oil containment required, offering lower installation costs
- Non-flammable 220 Degree C Insulation
- Most economical Dry Type Transformer
Ideal applications include office buildings, schools, hospitals, and data centers.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now