• AEG and MGM Resorts International needed to meet a 12-18 month timeframe to not only build the arena on time, but also on budget. They needed the arena up and running as quickly as possible to make a return on investment; so they worked with Schneider Electric and local contractors to design the building on the fly.
• T-Mobile Arena hosts up to 160 events per year and handles more bookings than any other arena in the United States.
• Having recently acquired 5-6 major events including UFC, ice hockey, and numerous award shows and concerts, T-Mobile Arena needed adaptable systems and technology, able to create a safe and specific environment for each and every event.
The SolutionConnectivity, Sustainability and Efficiency with EcoStruxure
• Critical cooling and power and electrical distribution
• Energy management and environmental control
• Security access control and video surveillance