Future-proof your colocation data center
Making a connected world more sustainableThis leading Nordic data center uses connected products like the Galaxy VX UPS to achieve its goals for responsible growth.
The Challenge• Improve efficiency and meet sustainability goals in the power-intensive data center industry.
• Reduce OpEx costs and use the savings to facilitate corporate growth.
• Maintain the high uptime expectations customers demand from colocation providers.
The SolutionSustainability and efficiency with EcoStruxure solutions
Connected Products:Galaxy™ VX UPS, Uniflair™ chillers, and MasterPact™ MTZ breakers
• Galaxy VX UPS improves efficiency with ECOnversion mode, and the lithium-ion batteries create a smaller footprint that allowed the data center to be renovated instead of requiring a costly rebuild.
• Device-generated performance and operational data enhance operational efficiency.
• Connected products provide greater control over energy usage for improved sustainability.
The Results• Connected products improved efficiencies, resulting in lower power consumption that supported the company’s efforts to run a sustainable operation.
• Modular design of UPS units provides flexibility, enabling future growth for the facility.
• Energy efficiency improved by 4%.
“Digitalization is the key to going into the future in a sustainable way.”
Pål Rune Viken, Site Manager, DigiPlex Norway
Learn more about our data center solutions
Solutions for colocation providers
Galaxy uninterruptible power supplies
Software and services
Stay up to date
Access more customer stories
Start your energy transformation journey
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.