- Connect via wireless, or locally with Bluetooth® and NFC connections
- Review status via smartphone: self-diagnosis, load levels, alarms, protection settings
- Review energy consumption, power quality, phase balance, and health status
- Review locally in the electrical room on the Micrologic X display, on your smartphone, or on an installed display monitor
Comprehensive Crisis Management
- In case of a trip, restore power quickly and outside of the arc flash zone using your smartphone
- Key event data is saved on trip and accessed via NFC connection, even without power
- Root cause explanation and step-by-step instructions for circuit breaker re-closing and power recovery, with digital modules: Waveform capture on trip event; Power restoration assistant; MasterPact operation assistant
With wireless remote breaker controlMasterPact MTZ circuit breakers can be operated remotely via Bluetooth, outside of the arc flash zone for a seamless operator experience. Remotely view the circuit breaker health status, settings, metering and power quality data, alarms and historical logs. You can also remotely open and close the circuit breaker, engage/disengage ERMS, and adjust the trip curve – all without touching the circuit breaker! The NFC connection also allows access to digitally stored breaker data, even when power to the circuit breaker is off.
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.