The system’s standard security features include the ability to centrally manage antivirus scans, virus signature file updates (DATs), host-based intrusion detection systems (HIDS) and data loss prevention (DLP) systems on all Foxboro secure-based systems.
- ISASecure® EDSA-certified products
- World’s first ISASecure SDLA certification for development centers
- McAfee® ePolicy Orchestrator® (ePO) security management software
- Virus scan
- Host intrusion detection (HIDS)
- Data loss prevention (DLP)
- Active directory (A/D)
- Hardened operating system (OS)
- Whitelisting capabilities
- Station assessment tool (SAT)
- Backup exec system recovery (BESR)
- Support for harsher environments
- Maximize system robustness, minimize vulnerabilities
- Establish secure connections throughout the plant
- Enable fast response to intrusions
- Safeguard physical and intellectual property
- Address security issues from a central site
- Maintain security throughout the plant’s life cycle
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Upstream and midstream oil and gas
- Chemicals and specialty chemicals
- Power generation
- Metals, mining and minerals
- Water and wastewater
- Food and beverage
- Life sciences and pharmaceuticals
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.