Intrinsically safe I/O
Schneider Electric’s intrinsically safe I/O subsystem provides integration between Pepperl and Fuchs modular, intrinsically safe remote input/output (I/O) systems and EcoStruxure™ Foxboro DCS.
- Intrinsically safe — certified to support Zone 2, Div. 2 or Zone 22 (LB-style) environments, or Zone 1 or Zone 21 (FB-style) environments
- Hot-swappable without a hot work permit
- Built-in redundancy for communication modules, power supplies and bus interfaces
- Full systems diagnostics and HART® communication to further enhance performance and availability
- Easier and safer maintenance
- Increased engineering efficiency
- Lower system cost
- Higher availability
- Flexible connection with any vendor’s HART field devices
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.