- Fit-for-purpose I/O solutions — remote, local, universal, intrinsically safe I/O modules
- Ultra-high module reliability and quality with reduced component counts
- Hot-swappable modules
- Plantwide data integration
- Distributed local and/or remote
- I/O power distribution security
- Harsh-condition contamination protection (Class G3 — ISAS71.04)
- Decreased field wiring expenses
- Better process quality
- Tight control
- Fast updates
- High performance
- Excellent accuracy
- Environmental ruggedness
Intrisically safe I/O
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.