Triconex enhanced diagnostic monitor (EnDM) software monitors the status and health of Triconex controllers. The controllers’ comprehensive system diagnostics are generated automatically and logged; no user code is required.
Triconex EnDM is quick and simple to use. It provides detailed insight into:
- System information
- Diagnostics and health information
- Module status, including field/power/voter health
- System alarms
- Uses NAMUR 107 NE symbols
- Monitors controller(s) hardware
- Displays system status, health and conditions
- Shows extended module information and firmware versions
- Collects system status (periodic or on-demand)
- Monitors controller(s) program scan time
- Monitors and allows changes to controller(s) memory allocation
- Permits viewing project information stored in controller(s)
- Displays communications performance and status
- Collects, views and reports system events
- Saves valuable time in identifying system health conditions
- Avoids costly downtime
- Provides efficient operation
- Minimizes the likelihood of human error
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Upstream and midstream oil and gas
- Chemicals and specialty chemicals
- Power generation
Tricon - SIL 3 safety- instrumented system
Trident - SIL 3 safety- instrumented system
Tri-GP - SIL 2 safety-instrumented system
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.