Microgrid Engineering Services
Schneider Electric has decades of experience in demand and supply side energy operations. Our expertise and leadership as a technology integrator in smart grid technologies, energy management, and electrical distribution make us a one-stop-shop for your microgrid project. We deliver a cost-effective microgrid solution that perfectly integrates with your operation and infrastructure.
How We Develop Your Microgrid
1. Audit ▼
Our experts perform a complete technical and economic audit of your campus or facility to help define your requirements.
2. Design ▼
We design a microgrid system that perfectly fits your requirements, but allows for scalability as you grow.
3. Project Management ▼
Our expert team provides complete project management to ensure your microgrid is implemented safely, quickly, and with minimal disruption to your operations.
4. Ongoing Support and Maintenance
We ensure you achieve your goals, supporting you in every way possible to make sure you're maximizing every benefit now, and in the future.
Power System Engineering
Our power system engineers have completed in excess of 10,000 power system assessments, studies, and designs. We solve complex power system issues from utility connection to protection to control systems all the way down to the smallest distribution panels.
Our team has the knowledge and experience to develop a safe and reliable microgrid system, including:
- Protective device time-current coordination analysis
- Short-circuit fault current analysis
- Load-flow analysis
- Power quality and harmonic analysis
- Switching transient modeling and analysis
- Arc flash analysis and mitigation strategies
- Distributed energy resource modeling and energy contribution analysis
- On-grid and island mode stability analysis
- Island mode transition, grounding modification, and blackstart analysis