Key Account Manager – South Australia
Beschreibung der Position
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
Why Schneider Electric
- Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (2021), Fortune's Most Admired Companies (2021) and Corporate Knights Most Sustainable Corporation (2021)
- Our workplace flexibility policies allow you to manage your unique life, work in a way that is best for you with paid time off available when we need it, and the unique option to purchase more if you want it
- Our pay equity program promotes fairness everywhere
- Enhancing your skills and high performance is rewarded by competitive pay, incentive programs, and opportunities to grow
Our Industrial Automation business delivers solutions that enable our customers to take the first step in their digital transformation journey, by making the most of their energy, ensuring reliability, maximising efficiencies in a safe environment, helping them be more agile and be more competitive. Our key domains include; Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Water Waste Water, Mining, Oil & Gas and Power Generation.
We have an exciting opportunity, based in our Gepps Cross Office, SA, for a passionate, forward-thinking and business savvy Key Account Manager to disrupt and challenge the status quo by co-creating solutions that meet their challenges and achieve success to their strategic objectives. This role is key for our long and lasting impact on our core business and will further differentiate your career in the great inclusive and diverse team culture of a global multi-award-winning organisation.
About the Role
Working closely with named strategic key accounts, this role will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and increasing the share of our solutions and services for Industrial Automation and Energy Management. Success in this position will be achieved by forming strategic relationships at all levels in our customer's organisations and will see Schneider Electric recognised as the one critical partner and business advisor.
- Demonstrable success in an industrial solutions sales or account management capacity supplying, at a senior level, one of our key domains
- Training in a leading sales execution methodology (Miller Heiman, Richardson, Value Selling or similar) will be advantageous.
- A sound operational understanding of one or all our key domains is essential
- Success in a customer-facing/relationship building capacity (business development, account management technical sales or similar) is essential
- A technical qualification may be advantageous but not essential, a business-related qualification equally so
- You must be able to identify and build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels within an organisation
At Schneider Electric we put customers first, embrace different and act like owners. Our leaders are tasked with shaping our future, building the best teams and using their judgement to deliver results. We’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
If this opportunity is not quite right for you right now, that’s OK, maybe you know someone in your network that would be interested. Please feel free to share.
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview. Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.