Intern - Finance Operations
Beschreibung der Position
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Intern – Finance Operations to make an impact!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
As part of our Finance team, you will
- Support daily operation specifically for Accounting functions, e.g. VAT filing, bank statement reconciliation and issuing invoices, debit, or credit notes to customers.
- Other ad-hoc assignments by Accounting Mnager or Country Finance Leader
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Students who are currently pursuing Bachelor in Accountancy or Finance equivalent
- Basic foundation and knowledge of Accounting concepts
- Prior internship experience in similar function will be an added advantage
- Able to communicate effectively bilingually in English & Mandarin
- Able to intern for at least 6 months
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!