At Data and Performance Team, we are building applications powered by machine learning, to apply data quality on global Data Lake for all enterprise data. It is a Big Data platform fully hosted on Amazon AWS and connected today to more than 40 data sources. The data sources will include different ERP systems, HR, supply chain, marketing, sales etc.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Apply data mining techniques, conduct statistical analysis, and build high quality prediction systems integrated with our products
- Assist in development of our big data environment on AWS
- Help other data science teams to set up experimental environments with the appropriate tooling (e.g. Sagemaker) on AWS
- Learn about technology, methods, and career paths from experienced data science professionals
This job might be for you if are/have:
- Pursuing a degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, or related field
- Must be actively enrolled in either an undergraduate or graduate program at a University.
- Hands-on project-based or work experience in data science
- Experience with Python, Spark, Hadoop, and Cloud (i.e. AWS, Azure, or GCP) preferred
- Open-source, collaborative mindset
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and leadership abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proficient in public speaking
- Proven ability to think strategically, while ensuring delivery of objectives and key results
- Team-first mindset
- Demonstrated cross-cultural flexibility, respect for diversity and proficient multi-lingual skills