EMEA Customer Operations Specialist
Descripción del trabajo
The EMEA Customer Operations Specialist works closely with internal and external customers in the commercial and residential regional market, including end users, sales team and operations, to process, expedite and monitor purchase orders, customer inquiries and support requests with the main goal of converting orders into sales, in compliance with internal processes.
In order to achieve this, the person should take full ownership of the process from the reception of a purchase order from a client to its final delivery.
This involves a great understanding of the logistics and IT process and being able to manage the different stakeholders in the process like clients, freight forwarders, customs and internally supply chain and sales managers.
Above all, this position requires very good customer relationship skills (verbal and writing), solid logistics knowledge, good ability to manage priorities (customer first) and proactive behavior.
Reporting to the Global Logistics Leader, the person at this position is responsible for the following tasks and duties:
- Responsible for end to end order management activities for the transactional solar business in Europe, Middle East and Africa, including :
o Customer account creation, monitoring including credit/payment status
o Validation of purchase order in coordination with sales, finance and operation
o Coordination with customers for release and shipment of order
o Coordination of shipments with the local 3PL
o Managing 3PL invoices and payment for warehousing and transport
o Monitoring EDI between Solar ERP ( Oracle - Netsuite) and the regional 3PL ERP, bringing corrective actions if necessary
o Supporting sales and supply chain on SIOP when required (planning, forecasts)
o Coordination of logistics, export documentation and customs when required
o Invoicing of orders
o Coordinate RMA replacement and return of goods
o Ensuring on time delivery, on time invoicing and on time payment
- Responsible for day to day coordination with the local 3PL, monitor inbound, outbound, inventory and expedite execution of orders
- Build weekly or monthly reports/KPIs as required by business (sales dashboard, invoicing, payment, distributor inventories etc.)
- Communicate, interact and collaborate with other functions (Sales, Credit/Finance, Supply Chain technical support, cross-functional teams, etc.) via written and verbal means, as well as in person wherever applicable, to expedite the resolution of requests and/or escalations.
- Consistently enhance customer experience through the highest level of service
- Using the required processes and procedures to execute work.
- Post-secondary education.
- Good functional knowledge using databases, software support tools and Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with Oracle, Netsuite, is a plus
- Fluent in English and Spanish, French is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, require sound judgment in resolving issues or making recommendations, and be proactive with a strong attention to detail.
- Must have an internal drive for customer service; provide an elevated level of service for internal and external customers and excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Possess above average analytical skills, comprehension and problem solving skills.
- Possess good people skills, strong interpersonal and cross-functional skills since candidate will often require coordinating with people working in other disciplines over which there is no direct authority.
- Experience providing high quality administrative support and the ability to multi-task.
- A proven track record in order management or customer service
- Good experience in logistics, trade compliance and working with 3PL is highly preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in order management or project support experience.
- Project management or process implementation experience is considered an asset.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.