Gutor Service Sales Representative
Descripción del trabajo
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects & maintaining relationships with clients.
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects & recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective
- customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Meeting sales targets set for the territory.
- Updating customer data base, record and process orders.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports & making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities,advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
Experience (minimum required level):
3-5 years’ experience in a similar position or university Degree.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Being professional and knowledgeable of the services and products offered, especailly indepth knowledge of UPS and its relevent components.
- Being client oriented - polite, responsive and persistent
- Being enthusiastic
- Being ambitious, confident and able to take initiative
- Time management
- Global flair
- MS Excel, MS Access, Siebel, SAP, Oracle, Lotus Notes
Knowledge desired but not essential:
- Fluency in another language is an advantage (especially Arabic)
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- Flexible personality
- A real team player
- Confident and reassuring manner
- Highly motivated and energetic individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work and travel