Ranked as a Top 25 Employer to work for by LinkedIn, Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. We serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable.
From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, we have a unique opportunity that drives business development through our new, bespoke innovation hubs located at our Sydney and Adelaide locations.
To remark that our innovation hubs serve as a representation of all things innovative about Schneider Electric would be understating what we have on offer.
The innovation hubs bring customer engagement to a new level through business planning and strategic leadership, serving as a technology showcase of all things Schneider Electric, and as a valuable sales tool that will augment commercial sales propositions. This initiative also further solidifies Schneider Electric as the industry thought leader.
The primary focus is the overall management and ownership of both Sydney and Adelaide Innovation hubs, maximising the use of each asset, ensuring efficiency of operation, and acting as our local liaison aligned to what is a global Innovation Hub strategy.
Some specific activities will include;
- Manage customer visit request process via Aventri or Briefing Edge
- Serve as Ambassador and Tour Guide for VIP visits
- Oversee Ambassador Program Certification
- Qualify visits, make recommendations over centre resources and appropriate ambassador
- Arrange all logistics for briefings (catering, corporate gifts, A/V support, briefing room scheduling and set-up)
- Prepare info packages, follow-up surveys and data entry of all visitor data
- Run performance reports and dashboards on customer satisfaction, usability and overall performance
- Assist in planning and implementing special events
- Communicate technical issues or content needs to Global Team
- PR Leadership – Broaden the exposure of the Innovation Hub, internally and externally, both inter-business and within the community
Naturally, you are someone who gets excited by innovation. You may be someone who has experience in a leadership role within a “customer centre” environment, or perhaps you come to us with an evolved sales training background?
You may desire an opportunity to leverage your exceptional presentation skills on a stage that allows you to be influential with our customers, whilst playing a central role in showcasing all that Schneider Electric has to offer.
In addition, you demonstrate the following;
- Strong understanding of a customer centric, total solution approach to sales execution.
- Ability to influence within a matrix organisation to drive positive outcomes
- Excellent communication, presentation, documentation and electronic media skills
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work join us and see how!
Australian Citizenship is an essential requirement as all applicants must have or be able to obtain and maintain NV1 security clearance to work on Australian Government sites. Documented evidence must be provided if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.