Junior Project Manager
Descripción del trabajo
What will you do?
• Manage the Digital Adoption Dashboard Release roadmap & plan deliveries
• Define together with SME the Business Requirements
• Collaborate with the Solution lead and the developers to design the expected solution (KPIs, visualization, Calculation rules etc…)
• Define the Communication Strategy until End-users
• Build Training materials and Communication packages (Video, Training decks, WalkMe…)
• Prepare and animate Webinars to support the User deployment
• Define & put in place governance & animation plan to boost Adoption of Digital tools
• Provide global support as key expert to all the Operations & Business Units
• Follow-up with Adoption metrics & report to TOP Mgt in different formatting: Exec vs Ope
What qualifications will make you successful?
• Diploma: Master’s degree in Marketing/Communication/Digital or equivalent
• Languages: Fluent English (Written and Spoken)
• Experience domains: Communication, Training, Digital, CRM System, Project Management, Change Management.
• Innovative, autonomous, curious, flexible and a strong team spirit
• Strong communication and organizational skills required (stakeholders situated all over the world)
• Motivated and passionate about Digital & IT
• Fluent in using Pack Office: Excel & Power Point is a must
• Skills in video editing and graphic design
• Content Management and Collaboration tools: cloud storage, business networking…
• Knowledge of SalesForce is a plus
What's in it for me?
- (add additional benefits specific to job here)
Who will you report to?
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.