Descripción del trabajo
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to assume the role of Manufacturing Engineer at our Seneca, SC plant.
The applicant will have the ability to use problem solving skills to find root cause solutions for process and product issues. A team-building assertive person with the desire to take projects to completion while developing associates within his or her team will fit best in this role.
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dux6kG13QWM
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Performs a variety of engineering work which are be related to safety, process and system improvements, and develop/maintain applications.
- Work on daily and long-term continuous improvement projects using manufacturing, quality, and Schneider Production System (SPS) tools to resolve issues. ie. PFMEA, Control Plan, 8D, SAP, work orders, layout, etc.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criterion (based upon SPS principles) for obtaining results.
- Supports new product development projects, determines cost estimates, design concepts and engineering criteria along with conceptual process layouts for given project.
- Supports process tooling, fixture, and equipment design, purchase, and maintenance along with development of Capital expenditure proposals.
- Develops process, safety, ergonomic, and material handling improvement solutions.
- Serves manufacturing operations as KEY SUPPORT person leading resolutions to problems, implementing improvement, and leading projects to completion.
- Develop new applications and maintain existing applications for operations team.
- Lead kaizens and continuous improvement projects in a manufacturing environment
- Lead cybersecurity awareness within the facility
- Lead data analysis using and developing databases
- Implement Smart Factory solutions
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor’s degree in a field of Engineering, IE, ME, EE, CE
- Knowledge in SQL databases, PLCs, web-based applications
- Experience in automation
- Good communication skills
- Relevant experience preferred 1-3 years
- Some travel required (5%)
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7sogZ_oQYg
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.