National Strategic Account Manager
Descripción del trabajo
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Strategic national sales position supporting Faith Technologies and is accountable for further developing this unique partnership to sell the full Schneider Electric portfolio of solutions. Requires developing a strategic vision while tactically executing these business plans with the partner’s broader organization.
1. Lead and coordinate overall business development and sales efforts for the full Schneider Electric portfolio of products, software and solutions. Establish strong cross business unit support teams to execute initiatives. Primary business unit focuses include but are not limited to the following: Square D, Digital Power, Digital Buildings, Secure Power, Microgrids, Industrial Automation and Software.
2. Lead enterprise software business development and sales activities for Schneider Electric’s recent acquisitions and partnerships (e.g. RIB, ETAP, AVEVA, etc.). Navigate and facilitate key stakeholder discussions to manage software sales, implementation, integration and services through the full lifecycle of our solutions.
3. Formulates, communicates, implements, and evaluates strategic and tactical sales plans. Monitors and communicates sales performance. Provides coaching internally and externally to ensure successful execution of plans.
4. Lead and engage with strategic account teams, sales organizations, strategic segment teams and operations to align with partner’s growth plan and customer pursuit strategies.
5. Become a valued, long-term strategic partner with Faith Technologies’ executive leadership team and broader organization. Negotiate discrepancies between partner’s expectations and Schneider Electric's. Collaborate and advocate on behalf of partner’s business needs.
6. Strengthen channel-led business and develop creative approaches to innovate and streamline our supply chains, processes and digital tools.
7. Utilize lean thinking principles to continuously examine processes. Identify necessary improvements and coordinate implementation. Innovate and adopt new digital tools and software to streamline and digitize processes between organizations.
· 4 Year Degree or Equivalent; MBA Preferred
· 5-10 Years sales experience
· Results driven and self-motivated
· Influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels
· Exceptional communication skills
· The successful candidate will be a self-confident and skilled communicator who has demonstrated the ability to build relationships and influence others across functional boundaries.
· Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with customers and partners.
· Proven ability and understanding to work cross functionally.
· Business and financial savvy; Financial acumen
· Energetic, highly motivated, with an inquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.