OEM Field Sales Rep - Grand Rapids
Descripción del trabajo
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Business Development Specialist (BDS) is responsible for promoting and selling Schneider
Electric's products/solutions/services to targeted OEM target accounts under the direction
of the Midwest Region OEM Sales Manager. This position develops new sales opportunities
and addresses the needs of established OEM accounts. The BDS will take advantage of
Schneider Electric's product offering as well as application, competitor, and customer knowledge
to develop and present winning value propositions for Schneider solutions. The BDS is
responsible for developing account penetration strategies to profitably grow the OEM
- Meet assigned sales targets.
- Develop and execute strategic sales/business strategies, establish call plans, develop account profiles.
- Collaborate with other Schneider Electric sales teams to drive specifications and sales.
- Promote Schneider Electric products, solutions, and services to assigned customers.
- Develop new market and sales opportunities continuously.
- Manage customer and partner relationships and expectations to achieve sales revenue and market penetration objectives.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through increased availability/access, timely communication, order handling, follow up, and technical support.
- Maintain CRM database for customer activities and opportunities.
This job might be for you if possess the following:
- Documented success selling machine control and automation to OEMs.
- Ability to identify decision makers, penetrate C-level, and determine/address personal motivations.
- Ability to conceptualize and communicate technical and commercial strategies.
- Consultative selling skills.
- Working knowledge (sales level) of PLCs, VFDs, HMIs, motion control, motor control, general controls, and circuit protection.
- Valid drivers license and ability to drive to customer sites within a 4-hour radius of home location.
- Physical ability to tour customer manufacturing facilities as well as carry demonstration hardware (up to 50 lbs) from car to presentation location(s) at customer site.
- Ability to travel via air/automobile for regional and national meetings.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
- Knowledge and use of Salesforce CRM beneficial.
- Bachelor’s degree (engineering preferred).
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.