Power Quality Engineer
Descripción del trabajo
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Power Quality Product Application Expert
We are looking for an experienced Power Quality - Product Application Expert (PQ-PAE) to be part of a technical support team to follow-up on opportunities and provide presales support to drive the Services Business and to act as a leader in Power Quality solutions.
What will you do?
• PQ-PAE leverage their knowledge and experience to grow Schneider Electric's Services annual revenue in Power Quality Services, which include PQ solutions comprising of Digital Metering, Power Monitoring software (PME), Digitized support contract (Power Advisor), low voltage Power Factor Correction (PFC), Active Harmonic Filters (AHF), voltage compensation system.
• Work with designated countries Marketing Manager to define the strategy and the roadmap to develop PQ Services business in their Cluster/Country.
• Manage and follow proactively and accurately the full PQ Services opportunities portfolio (BFO) to achieve high conversion rates.
• Support country FS to achieve the Annual Marketing Plan ambition for PQ Services.
• Support on promotion and deployment of new PQ Services solutions in coordination with the Global Marketing (Category Manager) and the Solution Application Engineer (PAE).
• PQ-PAE will thrive in a constantly changing environment and they will have to engage and leverage multiple sales and marketing teams across the Schneider-Electric organization.
• Work closely with FSR team on how to identify and capture PQ lead generation
Who would be successful?
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of practical experience in energy management, power quality, power system or power electronics
• Able and confident to present at technical level meetings, seminars and/or workshops to consulting engineers, end users, and/or Facility Managers
• Understanding business drivers and business strategy.
• Strong achiever and ability to work with others or operate independently.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to travel from time to time across the Cluster/Country as well as internationally.
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing business circumstances.
• Able to work under pressure and to innovate to achieve objectives.
• Experienced and know-how to perform an electrical PQ audit with portable or fixed Power Quality Meters.
• Understand and knowledgeable in power quality phenomena such as power factor, harmonics, voltage disturbances.
• Able to explain, articulate and present PQ knowledge comprehensively.
• Able to analyze, interpret electrical waveforms and data to deduce the PQ issues and recommend PQ mitigation solutions.
• Knowledgeable and well-verse in national and international standards (IEEE, IEC, EN, etc.) on PQ.
• Knowledgeable in LV electrical distribution and MCC.
• Understand electrical single-line diagram.
• Experience with Uninterruptable Power Supply, Variable Speed Drives, Active Harmonic Filter, Power Factor Correction and/or Power Quality Meter
What’s in it for me?
• Global family leave
• Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
• Blue sky Friday
• Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
• On-site gym
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.