Procurement Operations Analyst with Russian
Descripción del trabajo
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are seeking for a Procurement Operations Analyst with Russian with a passion for procurement to join the Global Indirect Procurement Operations team. This position will support EMEA in the purchase requisition process. Will perform sanity checks on the information, will assure the procurement policies are followed and will triage the PO according to the procurement rules and thresholds. It will also investigate blocked invoices for legacy POs and the new Coupa POs to release them for payment or settle them. Will work jointly with the requestor, Accounts Payable and PACC to issue credit or debit memos when needed. The position will also serve as a point of contact for a given category to provide suggestions on catalog creation and will participate as Key User on the Coupa deployment in the country.
What you will do:
- Facilitate the eProc Systems and Tools for Purchase Order Management.
- Adhere to, educate and enforce eProc tool usage guidelines, and all corporate Purchasing policies with User groups.
- Perform sanity check (commodity, price & buyer) on requisitions and amend if necessary.
- Request clarification to the requestor.
- Triage the purchases classifying them for tail management, sourcing or just approving them.
- Propose catalog creation when opportunities arise.
- Investigate blocked invoices and settle them. Find root cause and take corrective actions.
- Work jointly with AP to issue credit/debit notes when needed.
- Support the P2P transformation as needed as Key User by testing and training.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Proficiency on Excel use.
- Process oriented, with disciplined process management skills.
- Preferred experience with Procurement tools (SAP, SRM, COUPA, ARIBA).
- Fluency on English and Russian (verbal and written)
- Self-initiative and aptitude for process improvement.
- Strong training facilitation and coaching skills for the user group.
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary