Schneider Internship - Human Resources
Descripción del trabajo
We are looking for a qualified intern to join our Human Resources team at Schneider Electric Canada.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects in Human Resources.
This intern position will have the following responsibilities and duties:
- Provide support on Talent Management initiatives
- Assist the HR Team with the implementation of various HR programs/initiatives
- Provide support on our Workplace of the Future initiatives
- Act as the chief of staff in supporting the Country President and Senior Leadership Team
This job might be for you if:
- Currently completing or recently completed (within 1 year) a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Adaptable with a quick learning capability
- Willingness to take initiative and ownership of projects
- Have experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.