Software, Senior Test Engineer (Automation)
Descripción del trabajo
- You will lead and drive planning and execution of verification of IoT gateway product, its system and Linux applications in an agile execution model.
- Be owner of the design, implementation, maintenance and improvement of automation test scripts and automation test environment
- Understand, apply and optimize appropriate test mechanisms (functional, performance, automatic, regression..) and tools to improve the verification efficiency through automation.
- Assist verification leader to create automation verification strategy and automation suites
- Monitor and Interpret the test results, provide feedback to development team and create reports.
- Work with a global multi-sited team in regard to coordination of test automation activities.
- At least 4 years of hands on experience in developing automation applications for verification of embedded systems, IOT and Linux based systems.
- Expertise in automation development using scripts like Python (preferred), Robot(preferred), Selenium, shell script and frameworks like NI LabView
- Proficient in understanding the requirements and create test cases
- Proficient developing test automation framework, test environment setup for given requirements.
- Ability to work with team and external stakeholders in an Agile environment & team player.
- Good communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Experience in testing Industrial communication protocols like Ethernet, RS-485, CAN, TCP/IP Suite, Modbus/TCP, TLS/SSL.
- Familiar with leveraging and creating automated test infrastructure within a CI/CD based development model.
- Deep understanding of various aspects of an Industrial systems such as configuration, interoperability, system behavior, accepted level of functionality, failure scenarios, scalability, digitization and relevant certification etc.
Know-how of Industrial communication protocols like TCP/IP Suite, Modbus/TCP, Secure communication, IoT protocols, Web Services, wireless communication.
Familiarity of working within a Continuous Integration Product Development Environment.
Test knowledge on Wireless Wifi, Zigbee, Bluetooth
Agile and SCRUM methodology
Established expertise in Solution Architecture & System Test Design.
System Engineering and system level testing experience.
- BTECH/MTECH in Electrical & Electronics OR Electronics & communication.